The Ton March Challendge. Cue Word.

, , No Comments
Hello everyone! Hello Spring! Time for The Ton March Challenge!
It's very cold outside today so I made card with flowers. I believe that spring will come soon.

I used Country Rose Cluster for my card. I stamped it on the cardstock using watermark ink and empossed it with white powder.
Than I colored the rose with watercolor and added the title from Banners Basic Stamp Set.
I applied on the cardstock  Double Stitched Rectangle Die. The next step was collecting all the items layer by layer using Vellum.
 I hope my card reminded you of the spring and you want to see the blooming flowers around too.

Participate and win a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop!
Follow The Ton Challenge blog for information and detailed rules!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий